Thursday, February 17, 2005

Cleaning Windows...

I have heard so much about the tech guys and the MCSE guys (windows guys). In order to administrate these amazing OS, seems one has to do this. daaaa? Yeah? I thought so too, but now I wonder. I've met friends and people I know; who have spend months doing it. Getting to know the "thingy" the "cool new Windows". Again! baaaaaaaa! Sure they need to; when this baby cries it sure is a pain in the ass. But to manage and administrate it; well what can I say .. All you need to know is "English" (just enough knowledge to read English). The new Windows 2003 is so damn easy that one who has a bit of knowledge and the brain can pick it up in less then 30 mins. I mean it! I've experienced it. If you can clean a window; you can administrate windows as well. No F***ing BIG Deal! Click Click; Double Click! and yeah, also drag and drop (some times) :P

2 comments:

Simon said...

And here is Chopey in a constant state of denial but finally getting enlightened. Welcome to the religion of Gates.

Anonymous said...

chopey its just the begining u will get more Pain in the Ass soon trust me Xperiance dude