Monday, June 09, 2008

Steve has taken the stage


I never expected this, but my guess is the iPhone hype did not end.. it just started. As I blog I am listening to the live audio feed of WWDC.

Seems Apple iPhone just become the next best thing. So far I did not want to own one. But now I do. Its come a long way "Starting with enterprise. Exchange support out of the box -- push email / contacts / calendars, auto-discovery, global address book, remote wipe."; thats just a few I guess... "Core Services includes everything from a complete database layer to core location, for easily building location-based functionality into applications. Also a very fast implementation of OpenGL." .. those are few comments from live bloggers.

Seems Apple is providing with a damn good STK for developers of iPhone, enabling or facilitating easy and great application development platform. This will result in loads of cools app's. Which will really matter with such a cool device like iPhone.

So guys I say the iPhone mania just started.

Update

1) 3G network support 2) Enterprise support 3) Third party application support 4) More countries (joking about unlocked iPhones in countries not officially supported) 5) More affordable 6) GPS

Now now the best part...

Started at $599 for an 8GB iPhone, now $399. The iPhone 3G 8GB will sell for... $199.

1 comment:

Siku said...

ok i think i'll buy one now hehe