Friday, November 28, 2008

Personal Departure (for real)

It's never easy to say good bye to somethings. Things that you have worked hard for and some environments. However there comes a time when you should always move on and say bye. I guess that time is here for me too.

I want to get back to working in Male' and involve myself with some personal projects. Working in Hulhumale' for almost 4 years never been easy. Staying away from Male' puts you in a lot of disadvantage. I've managed to live with them and have got used to it too but I think I sacrifice a lot of things as well. Got some few projects lined up and I think it's time to take them up.

I think I need to start planing to get things sorted in a month or two. Kinda feeling all excited and geared up.

Sayonara....

4 comments:

yasiph said...

Good luck bro. 4 years is not a short period. And hope we'll hear about lots of your great projects.

Ruba said...

Won't be the same without you
g'luck

nashydhu said...

best of luck bro ...

jaa said...

Good luck dude