Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Google Reader

Yapee! Just tried the Google Reader, its really a cool service. Now I can read my favorite blogs and news from one single site. There has been any RSS readers and tools, but I guess Google always does thing better them most. Best part I like about such tools is the minimization of navigation. Example, I don't need to go into www.mvblogs.org and browse through the list and jump to each blog. I can create a list of all my favorite blogs and read everything from one spot. Plus it works some what like an email client. You are able to distinguish between unread posts and post that you have already read. Ah, so all thanks to Google.

1 comment:

Inash said...

Have you tried Bloglines? I like Bloglines better. It even supports enclosures. The ability to play Podcasts intact online with an embedded flash player. Cheers.