Thursday, August 25, 2005

Man's best friend : A MACHINE!

Guess today was one of those days; when you wake up and feel: "damn it's good to be alive"!. Kinda getting into the bad habit of waking up early and sleeping early. For me this is not good; but I guess I am in the ring now. I know my parents will be happy; and it's the so called "the harudhanaa" way of life: part of it. I don't know how many rules are in it. Anyway I need to start something; now it's just work; eat and sleep. But today just as I walked out of my door; I realized something. Funny feeling; but something was missing for long. My PC. After the tsunami, I have not fixed it; and my monitor, I don't even know where it is.

I did not have the need for one at home for long. Mostly I am not even home. I've got a notebook which belong to the company I work for; but it's different. To have your own system is something else. I can crash it any time I want. Install anything I want. Do my own work. Now I can't do all that.

So I've decided to fix the old machine; buy one more and also get a mac. I've got something in mind that I wanna try out. Since now I have time for extra things, I guess getting back to developing stupid tools and toys will be far better then sleeping.

2 comments:

Simon said...

Errm...isn't the monitor with me?

rxs said...

and isnt the motherboard is supporting your frdige to stay functioning?