Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Guilty again!

Seems this is my last days of the new year party, coming to an end. I will be starting my new job soon at wataniya maldives (the new mobile company). I am suppose to report to job on the 1st of Feb 2005. Taking a rest these days; though i am still working at ROL (focus infocom). Going a bit mallow. yeah yeah yeah! the whole point is that I am gonna miss my job and this company. I love it here, but for reasons that are a bit strange.. I have finally decided to give in to Windows! what ever that means.

Tonight I think i had a nice time as well; with the usual friends (the fantastic 4) and an other friend from old days of IRC (back in 1996/97). We had a nice time.. thanks dudes. I will miss these days once they pass by.

1 comment:

primary0 said...

Still guilty... and so we count the days.