Friday, July 22, 2005

No Complains!

No complains and happy to be busy! I have realized that being busy is good and occupied with work is the best thing that can happen to me at this moment in time. Worked hard to achieve some thing for months and sacrificed so much, but... Guess somethings are not meant to be. No complains anyway, though at times I know I was used and taken advantage of. This is ok. It's the way life is, some people just take things for grant and don't realize what damage they done, until too late.

Not given much thought about anything, besides work. And that's all I think of now. But my fear is when this is over, what's next? I'd be back to the point which I am avoiding so much. Don't want to go to a numb state of mind. Help is needed! But no worries I'll make it! Always have! fuck, life and people. Machines are always better. The human factor is not a good thing! Emotions and stuff; bad, bad bad.. or is it?

When I am done with this, I will revolve to the second stage of life, I know that. Now I don't want to compromise and give in. I just want to be happy; I don't wanna care for others now. Or want to give in and hope that things will work out my way! I have to fight my way in, not give in and wait. I hope what ever happened was good. But I am so done, so so done. "Thrill is gone!"


The thrill is gone
The thrill is gone away
The thrill is gone baby
The thrill is gone away
You know you done me wrong baby
And you'll be sorry someday

No comments: