Monday, October 01, 2007

work off work

The momentum is on. Been really occupied with work lately. Had only almost only two weeks to launch new products for the Ramazaan, which included coming up with ideas and making them a reality. Anyway; it was good, managed to get 3 services up for the Ramazan. I never thought I could manage them in such a short time and get the teams to develop and get the needed communication done. The good news for me is, its all done locally and by just a handful of guys.

Now what I need is to find some time to get back to my own development works. Its been too long since I've worked on any coding. I really want to experimenting with Ruby on Rails, but I guess I have not spend enough time to get anything real done. Manage to get a small setup done at home to work on. Applied for Focus Infocom for Internet and still counting, almost 2 weeks now and no connection still. Presently I am using GPRS/EGDE/UMTS at home, which is good. I get incredible speeds, but then I its too expensive to be used as a 24/7 thingy. I think moving to male' was a good move :)

No comments: