Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Oh! No! More trouble! Bloggers! BAN!

This guys Ashraf (primary0) the GPS guy, is crazy. The "all know" fm, guys got pissed with him and did an article; which by mistake they had a link to this blog and now on it he has this post. Which is really a good move; I would say. :). Nothing political at all. We an't really political. If you go through our blogs you'd see that. MOSTLY we only mind our own business and just have fun. What's wrong with enjoying life and expressing ones own thoughts. Anyway there has been a lot of hits to his blog and a lot of people will get inspired; I sure do. Now damn it! He is promoting blogg'n. Oh! Oh! I think this is not a good move for "some" people. They already hate people like us. More people to write articles about are on the way. This is no good; no good! First it was MC, then MDP, then DO and other orgs followed; now bloggers! Man! Give these guys a break! They already pay people to counter attack and write and design. Don't over work these guys, please I beg you; they are humans too and ABOVE ALL, SOME OF THEM ARE OUR GOOD FRIENDS TOO. We love them as well; though they are doing their jobs; we still consider them friends and have no hard feelings. An't we good? :P Anyway here I would like to express and point out that who ever or the team who is doing the cartoons at FM, is good. I like it always. Always makes me smile and have a good laugh. I am happy to see at least some good and creative work from people. I am sure there are others who also feel the same and would like to say "keep up the work guys". But also another word of advise don't use those links.Not a very good idea; especially when Ashraf is the guy who is maintaining that link?; and you write about him! daaa! And yeah they said he had a police record; hmmm! Of setting up the internet link? One thing these guys are pissed about is they don't have a choice. Even if they look at Dhiraagu or ROL, its the same gang of friends. These guys keep you online and make it possible for you to READ this, and That CRAP too. Appreciate them or not. OR get pissed or not! Now that's a FACT of Maldives. And you can't change it. No matter how pissed you are! AH! ah! For the time it's that way. So go on write more! Nothing will change. What ever you say; drunk; steeling GPS; fucking around girls; playing games; what ever. Still they do it, NOT you. So you wanna take over? Can you? NO fucking way. Read this and get pissed more. I mean what ever they said about Ashraf; the way I see it; he is one guy who is contributing to this nation; in developing it on this area of interest and he is good at what he does; one talented guy! Not just another "writer" or a guy in BLUE. When it comes to setting up links that connect us to the rest of the world; or securing your networks. It is these guys who do it, at this age of "Information technology". So what more can you say; useless guys! Yeah you say that too to the medium they run; on the net; cos of who? Just cos of them! I hope you got my point? I know only a few guys will appreciate this; but that how it is dudes. No matter how pissed you are. You spend thousand of dollars on developing people for these jobs; but so sad; the useless "partey's" are running the show and know how to run the show. Sad. Accept it. "Aliens has taken Over", wired and wireless! Anyway "gas", "gas", "gas".. and yeah "WE KNOW!" (you know we know who you are; but you like to think we don't know; ok hmmm! we don't. happy? "it's simply not true dhoa?") and one thing have guts! what ever we write we are writing under our own names and on our blogs; not some xyz name on FM and TM or DO. If it's your personnel concern or wanna express; do it; like a man! I know someone will get pissed after reading this; and he knows who i am refering to, and i know soon he will hit back. I know that; i know how they move and what moves they will make. Same pattern always. Funny part is: When they know I know em'; and all that; they still do it; and pretend that I won't know. Whats your problem? "Jealous?" about what? I don't see a reason why you should be? Why be of a low life like me? I did not claim a party or want to be the prezident of this nation; or want to make a political party; or have my name registered under any? or should i walk into your office and sign up? OK! I'd do it next time I am in male' and will get my card? Happy now? party wize I am still "husaribai". :) And one more thing! When this country needs something to be done in our field it's us (the MLUG and the gang) who has steped in and done not the FM and DO and TM. Worst of times we were the guys who came in and offered to contribute FREE! one example is http://www.tsunamimaldives.mv/ ! Did anyone know! or thanked! or claimed! No! So don't give your crap to us! You can only talk and write and carry news to the big guys! can't do real work! face it! "Thari jaja haa thibey; we don't care!" it's good when you get promoted! it benifits us too; we at least get more coffee from you. :) and yeah! next time you write about me; please; please put a link to my blog! :P need the URL? hahahaha or should I SMS that? This is fun!

3 comments:

primary0 said...

there is a link to this blog on the post about u.. hehe

rxs said...

wait.. i have to read this again. too long.. my limited sikundi ran out of "memoree" and ran out

Anonymous said...

lol this is fun....kekekeke....i simpply love reading all these stuff on both sides.....
and yeah i jus wanted to tell u dat da banner is missing on http://www.tsunamimaldives.mv

---
some random maldivian