Thursday, March 02, 2006

Bye bye IT/IS

I guess its time. I have decided to move away from being an IT guy, as far as my job is concerned. Loads of reasons, but I think the move is good. Its anyway closely related to IT. My experience in IT and teclcoms would help me with this new job that I will be taking up (and the reason why I got it). Guess this year is a year of changes, and so far it's been good. Kinda feel paranoid about the whole thing, but I think I should move on.

The new job; if all goes well will be more exciting. I know there will be loads of new stuff to learn and experience. Plus most of all there is a lot I want to get done, and challenges to myself. To bring ideas into reality.

2 comments:

Abdulla Faraz said...

hey chops,

I'm going fishing too.

see ya when you get there..

and good luck

:)

Simon said...

Wow...i must say chops..you're on a roll here. New life, new wife and now a new job.

Keep it up. Give yourself a pat on the back while you're at it.